Thursday, October 14, 2010

Scanned drawings/doodles from sketchbook



This first one was actually drawn as a birthday card. It was my best friend's birthday and i wanted to be different and stand out from the rest of her piles of birthday cards so I came up with this. Instead of saying happy birthday, it said "i adore you" (WHICH I DO). This was done originally on a card of paper, with black pen and marker, and the red heart was red construction paper cut out. After I scanned this in to add to my portfolio, I added in the yellow background because I thought it fit in well with the whole thing.

This other sketch was also done for a friend, as a birthday present. This quote is a favourite quoe of hers sp I drew it out, first on paper with black marker and pen. After that, I coloured in the yellow stars using crayon and after i scanned the whole image in, I added the blue in photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment